Jupiter Medical Center Foundation
1210 S. Old Dixie Highway, Jupiter, FL 33458
Since its founding in 1989, Jupiter Medical Center Foundation, through philanthropic gifts, has empowered Jupiter Medical Center with the financial resources to reimagine the delivery of health and wellness to the region. JMCF, together with JMC, is committed to transforming regional health care through leading-edge technology, patient-centered care and enhanced facilities. The foundation has funded the De George Pediatric Unit in partnership with Nicklaus Children’s Hospital; the Margaret W. Niedland Breast Center; The Anderson Family Orthopedic & Spine Center; the Frank E. and Mary D. Walsh Robotic Surgery Program; and the Mastroianni Family Pediatric Emergency Department.