The Brazilian Court Hotel In Palm Beach Created This $90,000 Vacation Package To Celebrate Its 90th Anniversary
A trip to Palm Beach in a private jet, access to a Rolls Royce with a personal chauffeur, and bottles of Dom Pérignon—those are only a few of the perks guaranteed to Brazilian Court Hotel guests who purchase the Palm Beach establishment's new $90,000 vacation package.
Created by the hotel to celebrate its 90th anniversary—The Brazilian Court opened on New Year's Day in 1926—the $90,000 package covers a three-night stay for up to 12 guests in the hotel's Vintage Collection suites.
Designed to take guests back to the 1920s, when the hotel was founded, the full experience includes the following:
- Roundtrip airfare in private jet
- Vintage Rolls Royce with personal chauffeur throughout the entire stay
- 90-foot private yacht rental for up to nine hours
- Butler service offering unlimited caviar, Godiva chocolate and Dom Pérignon
- Private nine-course Speakeasy-style dinner with wine pairings at Cafe Boulud
- Daily breakfast and dinner from 1926-inspired Cafe Boulud menu
- Dom Pérignon bottle in each guest room upon arrival
- Diamond and emerald cufflinks for him and earrings for her
Sounds like the honeymoon of a lifetime, but at such a hefty price tag, hotel reps expect this package to more likely be enjoyed by groups celebrating their own milestone events—reunions, anniversaries, large family vacations—and looking for an intimate yet ultra-luxurious experience.
For those large groups, the Vintage Collection rooms include access to four oversized celebrity-inspired suites with a total of six separate bedrooms and more than 6,000 square feet.
The vacation package is available through the end of 2016, and there's no limit to how many groups can purchase it—of course, as long as it's not at the same time. Thirty-day advance booking is required.
See photos of the Katharine Hepburn suite below:
For more information about the package, please call 561.655.7740.